Thursday 4 September 2014

Sir yes, Sir!!!!

Well, Clarice is strutting around (yes, strutting, and no, she has not turned into a rooster!) proud as punch!!! The reason for this?! She got a rather important letter today. From none other, that Flgt Lt Alfie hall, her RAF buddy :))


And to make things even better, and ice the proverbial cake with sugar and a cherry, it contained a badge, for the RAF benevolent fund. A present for Clarice, from Alfie!!!




LOL! She has come over all "military" and keeps saluting all the other clucks, and oddly enough, me as well..... but, the naughty wee thing, absolutely refuses, to part with her feathery trophies, from Hamserly!

I know it sounds dreadful, but I'm actually quite proud of her, on both accounts! She one feisty wee cluck!

11 comments:

  1. My my..Our chooki is a right little miss!! Isn't she?? :) xoxo Keep them coming!! Love reading about our feathery friends adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, she is! Now, all the clucks want badges.... Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Next she will be off to Afghanistan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I was wondering if you have an Instagram account. I have made a couple of your patterns from Ravelry and I thought maybe I should tag you in them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you on rav? If so, I'd love it, if you could link your project to the pattern page! That way, we can all get to admire them :-)

      Delete
    2. The Clucks & I now have an Instagram account! It was a great idea, thanks! woollycluck77 is my user name. feel free to tag me!

      Delete
  4. Hi! No, I don't. I'm thinking I should set one up! Hope you like my patterns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how Clarice is standing at attention, decked out in extra plumage and her 'medal'!!!
    Hugs, Bethany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She is very serious about the whole thing! Hugs xxxx

      Delete