Thursday 22 May 2014

Another published pattern!

Well, at the risk of sounding big-headed, here is my 4th published pattern!!! It is a child's cardigan, in sizes 3-12 months and 18- 24 months. Called Magical Meadows. It was inspired by all the lovely long summer days I spent playing with my little sis! Magical memories, indeed.

I am really thrilled and also feel really humble, that my work is being held in high enough regard, to be published :) I keep thinking, it's only something I made, nothing special! So, I can't tell you, how happy I feel, and how validated, to see my work in such a prestigious magazine!

Plus, I was expecting this to be in the next issue, 2 patterns in the same mag, is wonderful :) A HUGE THANK YOU, to Claire, for giving me the chance to show-case my work!

The lovely pics, with the cute wee model, are courtesy of Inside Crochet magazine.







2 comments:

  1. Wow Rosella, what a beautiful little cardigan. You are a clever girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank so much Mary! I had great fun making it, and I think it looks lovely on the gorgeous wee model xxx

    ReplyDelete